ClearFox Wastewater Treatment Solutions for Construction Sites
Clearfox are specialists in the design and manufacture of plug and play modular solutions for construction projects.
There is no limit or restriction on the size of the project that our containerised systems can be utilized for, as the system is modular. With our products our aim is to minimise costs for the construction company while also stopping damage to the environment and human health.
With more than 20 years experience in this market we are an excellent choice for your project.
Construction site wastewater
In construction projects a lot of water is used for cooling machines and for cleaning. Most of the time during the construction of large projects there is no connection to a sewage system. These wastewater systems have to be quickly installed, flexible to every volume of wastewater and need to be cost efficient to avoid unnecessary costs for the construction company.
Our Clearfox Containerised systems treats construction wastewater to a standard as to it can be discharged into nearby water or infiltrated to the ground. While they are a temporary solution for cost savings, they can also be easily implemented permanently after the construction is finished. Not only do we sell these mobile containerised systems, we also rent them out with a leasing contract.
As every construction project differs in size etc. we would be happy to find a solution to your wastewater problem.
Please contact us for a free quotation and analysis of your project.
Advantages of our Clearfox wastewater products:
- Quickly installed
- No infrastructure or buildings are required -> only a solid base or foundation is needed on which to place the containers
- Proven technology which is easy to understand (managing of maintenance can be taught to untrained staff in less than a day)
- It can be rapidly dismantled to be quickly and easily relocated to a new location
- Low operation/energy cost -> low eco footprint
- Can be used as a temporary but also as a permanent solution
- It is flexible, as systems can be designed as complete waste water treatment plants or hybrid systems, depending on the requirements
- The solution is modular, fully automatic plug & play and can be tailored to the specific local conditions and project requirements.
- Process and effluent guarantees
- Completely made in Germany with warranty of 20 years on new packaged systems
Construction wastewater characteristics:
Wastewater from construction projects are generally charged with suspended solids. It is also polluted with toxic metals and additives. Being in contact with concrete and cement, the wastewater will become alkaline. (= pH >9) The pH will need to be reduced by decantation, separation of hydrocarbons and neutralization before it can be discharged into ground. Otherwise it will cause serious environmental damage.