ClearFox Wastewater Solutions for Drilling Rigs Operations
ClearFox is a marketleader in the design, manufacture and supply of wastewater treatment solutions regarding the oil & gas industry. It is very important for drillin rigs operators to have a mobile wastewater plant as some drilling locations just lack the infrastructure and normal wastewater plants are not flexible enough.
Our containerised systems stand out in being very cost efficient, robust against all weather influences and can be installed and dismantled quickly due to plug n play. Also, being modular, they have no limit and restriction on size.
Having worked over 20 years in this business, our team has upgraded our technology to be one of the best on the market. Our experience make us an excellent choice for your project.
Drilling rigs wastewater
With water being more and more costly due to scarcity, more operators become aware that not only is reusing treated wastewater cost efficient but also key to sustain our environment. As these drilling locations can be somestimes far away from cities and water sources are therefore many miles away, water can be very expensive. This makes it even more important to reuse water. In addition to that, the drilling companies become less dependent on outside sources that control the water.
Advantages of our ClearFox products:
- Low operation/energy cost
- Very mobile, no infrastructure required (only solid ground)
- It is flexible, as systems can be designed as complete waste water treatment plants or hybrid systems, depending on the requirements
- Fully automatic with little input of operator required
- Can be easily dismantled and relocated to a new location
- Minimum of maintenance, can be taught to anyone without experience in this sector
- Can also be rented/leased
- Made in Germany, very robust against all weather influences
- Warranty of 20 years
Water uses in the oil & gas industry
In drilling operations, water is used for the mixing of drilling mud, boiler feed water, cement and many more. It is safe to say that water is a necessity for many of the drilling operation functions.